Whether you are new to the art of sewing or becoming reacquainted with the craft, this course is made just for you! The 7 weeks Beginners sewing is geared to teach you the basic and fundamental of sewing.
Throughout during the 7 weeks, students will be creating their own designer tote bag, Pretty pouch, Knit tunic and Pull-on dress. Those four items are the perfect way to learn and practice the core skills of sewing and walk away with practical finished projects.
1. Eco Tote bag 2.Pretty pouch 3.Knit tunic 4.Pull-on dress
Classes are held in relaxed private setting where you can feel comfortable and focus on your work.
Date/Time: Monday – Sunday (7days open.)
Morning class: 10:00 -12:00
Afternoon class: 13:00 -15:00
Course Duration: 120 minutes once a week for seven weeks.
All classes are by appointment only and can begin on any day.
During the 7 weeks you will be learning how to:
- Properly operate the computerized sewing machine
- Read a sewing pattern and measurements
- Install regular zippers, interfacing, bias tape
- Follow basic sewing techniques for both non- stretch fabric and stretch fabric(Knit jersey)
Cost: $380 (excluded materials)
Fabric & Supply: To be provided by students
* All-in-One Materials Kits are also available at Sew Easy NY sewing class.
For Registration and questions,
Please Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to type The 7 weeks Beginner Sewing Course on the subject line. Please also include:
- Your name
- Phone #
- Your preferred start date and schedule.
We are very flexible and can also arrange for private classes.
Place: Sew Easy New York Sewing Studio, We are located in Sunnyside, Queens.
Near the 46th/Bliss street Station on the #7 subway line.
Sew Easy New York